Thursday, June 9, 2011


Lost license or permit easily replaced
PRATT — The dog ate it. My wife threw it in the washer. My kids thought it would make a good finger-painting project, and it was lost at school. My uncle tried to start a fire with it.
While these may seem silly excuses for losing a hunting or fishing license, park permit, or other issue from the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks (KDWP), they are legitimate. And with recent storms throughout the Sunflower State, more serious causes for lost licenses have been reported.
However you may have lost or destroyed a license or permit, KDWP has a simple process for replacing it. Duplicates of all licenses and permits may be purchased for $12.50 at the Pratt Operations Office or at any licensed agent, such as a sporting goods store or bait shop. Or goonline to the KDWP website,, and click “License/Permits” in the upper right-hand corner of the page.
If you don’t have a computer or easy access to a license vendor, phone 620-672-5911 and ask for Licensing. They will fix you up and have you back in the great outdoors in no time.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment